terça-feira, 11 de outubro de 2011

Uma forma de amar!

"Eat Pray and Love"


If I love you, you can have everything. You can have my time, my devotion, my ass, my money, my family, my dog, my dog's money, my dog's time - everything. If I love you, I will carry for you all your pain, I will assume for you al your debts (in every definition of the word), I will protect you from your own insecurity, I will project upon you all sorts of good qualities that you have never actually cultivated in yourself and I will buy Christmas presents  for your entire family. I will give you the sun and the rain, and if they are note available , I will give you a sun check and a rain check. I will give you all of this and more (...)
 Elizabeth Gilbert 
("Eat Pray Love")


Quando li este livro, o excerto citado prendeu a minha atenção...
De certa forma, identifiquei-me com esta forma de amar. Esta forma de amar "ou TUDO ou nada". É total devoção, ou então é nada. Se é uma forma de amar algo possessiva, demasiado intensa e alienante... pois, que seja. Vida sem paixão pela pessoa que caminha ao nosso lado, não é vida!

Sem comentários:

Enviar um comentário